Listen Up

Hello! This blog is dedicated to my writings, poems, art work, and occasional ramblings. If you are more interested in reading about my travels or seeing some of my photography, check out my other blog - nomadicflowerchild.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ink Sketch

Something I am very passionate about is art. painting, drawing, sketching, whatever - I love it! And often with my art I go into detail... I spend hours on end painting, or I'll keep shading a portrait for the longest time.

but today I tried something different. I used ink, and I made something so simple, yet I think it's one of my favorite things. 

"Boy in Elephant costume"



And in that moment, I realized how awesome it would be to become a children's book illustrator.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing EVER! :D :D :D You could deeeefinitly make it as a children's book illustrator, wow! :)

    ReplyDelete