Listen Up

Hello! This blog is dedicated to my writings, poems, art work, and occasional ramblings. If you are more interested in reading about my travels or seeing some of my photography, check out my other blog - nomadicflowerchild.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Supernatural

If there is one thing you need to know about me, it's that I'm obsessed with the show Supernatural.
And I don't mean "yeah I guess that shows okay..." or "I watch it sometimes..."
No, no sir. I LOVE Supernatural. Favorite Show. I watched all eight seasons in a matter of months. But tonight, tonight was the season finale. And I don't know how I'll emotionally cope with this.

I found this show during the time of my life where I wanted to give up, but Supernatural was just one of those things where I could sit and watch it, and I really connected with the characters. They've lost so much in their lives, but they still wake up every morning. And you know what? Maybe I can too. It gives me faith.

So, I'll have to wait a few months for it to come back from hiatus. Lets hope I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment